10/29/2006

Mrs Potato Head
So last night CC, M, C and I go out for dinner. M, CC and I all look fabulous, like hair and make up done, dressed to the nines. Well to the nines for a fab Saturday dinner. C is wearing old runners and no make up. Ok whatever, she feels underdressed and the rest of us just kind of nod in agreement. I have to confess that I am a camera freak, I am always taking loads of freakishly random (and yes my friends do find it rather annoying at times) photos. So CC decides to take one of C and I. I'm looking good, lean in a little bit, soft smile, you know, posed but not posed. There is C with her head up, this freaky half smile no teeth, squinted eyes kind of thing. It is the weirdest thing cuz she totally looks like the Potato head dolls in this pic. LOL

No comments: