10/23/2006

Smarty Pants
That's me. So I'm supposed to babysit the boys today, before and after class. So just before I have to leave for school I started getting the younger one ready to go. I'm so go go go with him that I grab my purse, lock the door and leave. I drop him off with the other babysitter and going digging for my keys. Suddenly an image hits me. It is of my keys sitting on the table where I always leave them. So there I go running for the train to be late for school. Running back praying that CT did actually decide to leave work early and is home. No such luck. So the boys and I hop on the bus to go to a restaurant and have early dinner and wait for CT. L calls me just as we get there to see how everyone is and tell me that CT has just left work. I tell her calmly to call him back and tell him to meet us at the restaurant to drive us back to their place. At least they were both understanding about it. But who would have thought a 9 year old could be so judgmental? Hence where the Smarty Pants now comes in. He took great pleasure in telling CT and L about it. Ah well shit happens, at least it was dry and we got to a place where we could wait inside.

No comments: