7/21/2006

Crazy Jealous B, Aversions
So near the end of my shift I see a girl in another dept that looks like CJB. For those who don't know who CJB is, she is a friend's daughter that went ape shit when said friend asked meto house sit for her among a whole host of things. Back to yesterday, I could only see the back of her head but was pretty positive that it was her. So I went about my business for about 5 minutes until curiousity got the better of me. So I grab a pile of stuff that belongs in ladies wear and saunter through the dept that CJB was in. Sure was her, with LC. So I smile in greating and keep walking, proud of my ability to "be the bigger person" in the face of CJB's icy glare. I don't gain anything from confronting her (aside from satisgying my own curosity). But if she were to be provoked (all I have to do to provoke her is be in the same proximity of her) into saying anything I would have to defend myself right. Thoughts on this are welcome.

No comments: