7/08/2006

Pet Peeves
First of, I really can't say how long this list will be as I have just finished the week from hell (re Wednesdays emotional purge). Basically this list will be comprised of the majority of things in general that just really piss me off (Ma I know you are thinking that I should just make a list of things that don't piss me off cuz damn near everything pisses me off). On that note, no I am not an angry person.
  1. Slow people!!! This goes for walking, driving, ordering, paying, basically anything you can imagine. Including drinks or food at restaurants.
  2. On that note, people who love to linger at restaurants. Get in and get the fuck out. Other people want to eat to. And while I am on this, most of the people I go out to eat with I see or talk to every day, why the fuck do we need to spend 4 hours with our asses planted in an uncomfortable chair?
  3. Radio stations that play the same songs over and over again. They really know how to kill a good song. I know that people really want to hear it, but really every hour is a little excessive. Even for me.
  4. People who drive (ok relation to #1) 90 in the left lane on the freeway. If someone is coming up behind you doing 100, 110 etc get the fuck out of the way. Plain and simple. The left lane is the passing lane for a reason.
  5. Excessive PDA's. Little sister you know this is about you. I'm sorry but I really don't need to see you and your signifigant other play tonsel hockey. For that matter neither does anyone else. Get a room. Period.
  6. People who bitch about people smoking outside. I realize that smoking is a horrendous habit, but we are outside. The smoke blows away, and if it is blowing in your face by mistake just casually point it out. Do not start excessively breathing through your mouth, fanning your face etc. This just makes you look like a fool and me want to blow smoke purposefully in your face.
  7. Those who generally bitch about it are the same people who think a bylaw should be passed preventing smoking on patios of restaurants and bars. These are also the same people who do not think that our excessive about of heroin/crack addicts should be treated criminally. Cigarettes are legal, heroin is not. Why the hell can the addict shoot up in the middle of the goddamn road but I can't enjoy a cigarette on the patio with my rum and coke?
  8. People who yell/scream and curse in public while on their cell phone or pay phone. Your house phone is for phone arguements fool. The whole damn store doesn't need to know how fucking broke and stressed you are. On that note, don't even fucking think of stealing from me because you have no money. That is not my problem, get the fuck out of my store than!

There you have my general pet peeves for this week

No comments: