7/05/2006

Summer Nights
So because my weekend plans fell through, I told LC that I would come to work on my day off and help her finish this big project we had to do. So as I was leaving I told her to give me a call if her and R make it to the pub tonight. R ended up pulling out his guitar and practicing. She calls me while EZ and I are out for dinner. Tells me to stop by. EZ decides to go home. So I pick up some beer and show up.
The three of us sat in the dark (save for one candle so R could see the music) drinking beer and singing whatever R played that we knew the words to. In that hour it was the perfect summer evening. Everyone was totally relaxed and just chilling to good tunes and good beer. R goes to bed, with the hug and don't leave, stay the night if you want. I am an Aires, I like knowing that people approve. Totally contradictory cuz if they don't I say that I really don't give a fuck what people think. But that is a whole other issue. For now the bottom line is that it was the perfect summer night. I'm not going to spoil it.

No comments: