7/19/2006

Holidays
So I'm going camping in Seattle next weekend (meaning after this one). I figured since LC and R and I are going and LC does my schedule for work I didn't have to book the time off. Couple weeks ago she tells me that she needs someone to work Sat and if I can get someone to do it great. So I get the shift covered. Done, still going. On Monday she brings me next weeks schedule and I notice that she has booked me in Fri at noon. We are supposed to leave Fri at 9 am. What?!?!? All I want is one fucking weekend to go right. Goddammit one weekend. Why is that so hard? Let me clarify my staff situations, there is a dept head (me) and 2 other people. One girl works at a psych hospital on Fridays so she is unavailable. The other girl is working in mens wear that day. Hello why the hell does Honey get to steal my staff so that my weekend gets fucked around? Oh was I ever pissed off! So LC calls me later Mon to appologize and tell me she has found a solution. So I beg the woman in jewellery whom I can't stand to work the Fri for me. Thank God she agreed that I need some time away and said she would do it. Have I become that bitchy that people are noticing that I need so time off? Looking back on my behaviour (fighting with the jewellery dept head last week, refusing to help on cash, saying people are retards, yelling at the ASM that I was off 10 minutes ago and really don't want to take a bitchy customer's luggage to her car and then come back to close my till and clean my fitting rooms {all at 6:15 when we close at 6}) Ok I'm starting to see the bitchiness now. Oops, maybe I do need a holiday. By LC's mistake I only work 4 days next week then I have 4 possibly 5 days off, then the nest week I work 4 days because my float day (one day a year where we get a day off with pay), then I have a week of holidays durring a stat week so that means I will have 11 or 12 days of holidays in a row. Could I be any more excited for next Thurs (actually Wed because it will be my last day)? No I don 't think so. Thank God, it's about time for some freaking holidays!!!!!

No comments: