7/05/2006

Holiday Long Weekend
So I had some wicked plans for this weekend. And yes they did involve a hell of a lot of alcohol. Firday I was to work from 6-11 (yes am) then go to class. Sleep for a couple hours then head down to a beach town a couple hours and a boarder crossing away. That didn't happen. By the time I finished everything and got home it was 4:30. 12 hours after being awake. Slept for three hours then called K. K says they are not leaving till 9:30 or 10. So I figured there was not point. I still had to come back Sat to work Sun and for Pop's birthday dinner. That's alright. Sunday after work I'm going camping. Still happy.
Sunday on my break I check my vm. 2 messages, both from EZ. Number 1, bring pop, air mattress and alcohol. Number 2, don't come, we got kicked out of the campsite. What the fuck. You are mature enough (or should be) to know how to party without getting kicked out. So Sunday I spent most of the night at home brooding about how much my weekend sucked. Until my dad suckered me into coming up for dinner (like 3 hours later than usual) by scrapping his chicken and spaghetti plans for steak and potatoes. Ok so the man knows how to get to me. Note to anyone reading this, if you want anything from me your best chance is to make me a big juicy steak with a piping hot baked potatoe. Oh and make sure there is sour cream and bacon bits. Yum!!!

No comments: