7/24/2006

Home Sweet Home
I'm finally home after 2 weeks of back and forth. Let me clarify. My aunt and uncle went camping with friend's of theirs and their 15 year old didn't want to go. So my aunt made a deal with her, if she could convince me to stay with her she didn't have to go. Luckily for her I'm a soft touch most of the time. So last night I went straight home from work, not home then to her place or vice versa. It was fabulush dahling. Plus my bro and his gf got home from Europe last night (they were gone for 6 weeks) so we had a total homecoming thing. Just the 5 of us, steaks, beer, and a whole shit load of other food. It was great. Until my bro uploaded his photos and started a slideshow. 40 minutes later we were still looking at the Vatican and he still had 2 memory sticks to go. That was it for me. I swear I will shoot him if he shows me another Vatican photo. I went to the pub and had a rum and coke with J and D instead. Much better :)

No comments: