4/12/2006

Horoscopes
I will admit to being a dork and having my horoscope emailed to me everyday. So todays tells me to seek advice on a problem I have been having from an elder. It doesn't say who at first. So LC (an elder in a way, well she is forty-something) knows about my situation with bf. She keeps telling me to talk to him. I have slightly discounted this, but haven't entirely seeings how I am going to have "the talk" with bf on Thursday (more to come Thurs night or Fri morning). Horoscope mentions that I have discounted this person's advice in the past but to really listen to it. So should I meet LC for lunch tomorrow and ask advice, or just let it go? Later in the horoscope it also mentions a parent. My Mom, my Dad??? All they know is that I am seeing someone new. Do I explain the whole situation to one of them? See if they think I am crazy just like everyone else? My mom will prob think I am crazy "You finally found a decent guy and you are considering ending it already? You are never going to find anyone!" But then again that is basically what LC said. Keep in mind bf is tight with LC's hubby. I don't know what to do.

No comments: