4/12/2006

Sports Freak
Ok I have to admit, I love sports. I am very particular though... how can they devote an entire channel to golf??? Seriously, golf? I love to play baseball but watch it, no not so much. But I love the Yankees. The Yankees who have had their best opener since 1989 and yet they are still in last place in the East Division?!? What the hell is going on here? Does anyone else see a problem with this?

And on that note... how bout those Canucks? They never do well under pressure but they started out well but cracked at the end. 30 seconds into ot San Jose scores??? All they needed was one goal. Where the hell were the top scorers? Nazzy, Bert, Carter, Sedins??? Someone, is there anyone there? I love my Canucks don't get me wrong but when they blow 2-0 leads in games that they know they have to win, well what can I say?

No comments: