4/09/2006

Love
When do you fall in love with a person? When is the right time in a relationship to mention the "L" word? Is there rules about this kind of stuff? Who the hell knows. Personally I don't think that love should be mentioned for a least a year. But then again I am also the female, real life equivalent of Chandler Bing. So when bf mentioned love after 3 weeks, I went completely insane. Last night he left me a message to let me know that he got home ok and that he loves me. Keep in mind our 1 month is not for another week. Hello, creepy. He thinks I am a sweetheart, I've tried to convince him that I am a cynical bitch. I think this is what we faught about at the pub last night. All of my friend's think it is cute. My roomate even jumped up and down and clapped when I told her. My boss thinks I am insane, but she is partial to both of us, she introduced us. She keeps telling me that I need to talk to him. So what do I say? Every time you give me the puppy dog look, I want to tell you to fuck off. Every time I hear you utter sweetheart or love I want to run as fast as I can the opposite way. All I wanted was to have some fun and some casual sex. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: