4/09/2006

Parties
So for the third weekend in a row I spent Saturday night at the pub getting wasted. This is the first weekend that I paid the bill. For myself alone, $95 and I didn't even eat. This is really so not me. While everyone else is there getting drunk, I watch them make fools of themselves and then drive their drunk asses home at the end of the night. This night it was me. I drove my own car home around 10:30 and a friend followed me home and drove me all the way back to the pub where I proceeded to "catch up" to everyone else. Several hours later I drunk dialed my sister who was in White Rock at her bf's and she came to pick up my drunk ass. From there I got stuck half under my bed, crawled from there down the hall to my bathroom where I laid in front of the toilet until my drunk roomate came home. When she got home I crawled back to the floor in front of my bed where she tied my hair back "just in case". Somehow I managed to get my jeans off but not my socks, and crawl into bed wearing the same shirt, socks and underwear. This was all fot the surprise party for LC. LC was so drunk she left at like 11:30, which left me, bf, daughter and daughter's bf. Daughter and bf got in a fight, I think bf and I got in a fight, then while my bf and daughter were talking, I think I picked a fight with dbf about him driving her home cuz he was really drunk. Apparently everyone made it home safe and sound and bf loves me?!?

No comments: