4/13/2006

The Talk
Those two words that make most people elated and many of us cringe. For me it was the cringing part, but I think bf took it a lot harder than I did. Of course he really didn't have a choice since I did most of the talking... ok all of the talking. I still don't think that he really grasped what I was saying. Most guys I know would to one of two things.
1. They would tell me that I am a bitch and leave (kind of what I hoped for... wait what am I saying, I am always the one who does the dumping)
or
2. They would say oh thank God, I can drop the act.
A friend of mine has a friend (P) who runs a Queer Eye kind of business. He said that the only time guys tell you they love you at this point they only want one thing. Well no shit I am not that fucking naive. However this is ME!!!! If you want to get me in bed, don't ever say I love you!!! That will make me run so fast the other way (see previous posts).
So bf just appologized for everything, called me Sweetheart again and told me I am not a bitch. Probably a good thing that he hasn't read my blog.
Update
If we have supposedly resolved these (ok my) issues why do I feel like we got no where and feel worse now than before we had 'the talk'?

No comments: