4/07/2006

Planning
So here I am about 3 weeks ago thinking I am going to plan a surprise party for a friend's birthday. So I check with her husband and he says go for it, he can get her there but to do it the week after. Ok fine no problem. Being the 'nice' person I am, I decided to ask her kid if she wanted to help. So she says yeah, she thinks it is an awesome idea. Fast foreward to 2 days before the party. Daughter's friend askes me if I am coming to the party. I'm stunned going of course I'm freaking coming, I planned the damn thing!! All daughter had to do was invite and get the cake. I invited and 2 days before the party daughter still hadn't ordered the cake. The next day, daughter and I fight about the cake. Of course I was in a really bad mood cuz I had just left work, hadn't heard from daughter about ordering the cake and had gotten my period for the second time this month. So now I am extremely pissed off at just about everyone in general and realize I have to go to this party with bf (who is currently driving me insane) and be civil (no not even civil... nice). I am a bitch. No beating around the bush, I am a bitch. Bf still doesn't believe this, what the hell do I have to do to convince the man????

No comments: