5/24/2006

American Idol or American Idiots
Ok, just finished watching the American Idol finale. Can someone please explain to me how the hell Taylor Hicks won?!?!? I mean the guy cannot sing. Half the guys at my local pub sing better than he does. Adam Sandler in the Wedding Singer (awesome movie by the way) sang better than he does. Where were the McPheever fans? Why would people vote for a guy who can't sing over a girl who can beautifully belt out just about any song sent her way? Someone who voted for Taylor please contact me. I would like to have a decent arguement/ reasoning for voting Taylor.
Another thing, Seacrest mentioned that the votes for Kat and Taylor totalled more than any American President. What the fuck is the matter with a country who can vote for a damn pop tart but not for a freaking president. That must be how Bush got re-elected. I suppose that I should get off my lazy bitching ass and go rent American Dreamz (yes I know it is not on DVD yet). Hopefully that explains what the hell is going on tonight.
Kat is the real American Idol... T out

No comments: