5/01/2006

Keeners
So what makes people feel that they have to be involved in everything??? I mean really, are they that much better off? This girl that I used to play softball with, J, coachs gymnastics with one of my sisters. She now coaches softball and gymnastics, works concession and security at the tournaments, has just finished her degree at the university and is volunteering at a prison. Did I mention that she is a year younger than me and I am no where near getting my degree and we are going into the same field? Yeah, I hate people like that. Really what do they hope to gain? I had some classes with two other ones, T and K, they went to my school, worked there, were on every fucking commitee possible, always early, assignments done early etc. Fuck it, or as we now say stick it.

No comments: