5/17/2006

Hangovers, Meetings and Crim Law
So here I sit, once again, in crim law. Hangover and exhausted re people (LABG) pissing me off more than usual. I am so ready to just crash. We had a big barbeque at work yesterday after closing. Free beer, free food, good times. Drove to work (didn't get up early enough to catch the train). Had two meetings in a row right from the start (forgot about the 1st one, 2nd one was unknown until part way through the 1st). Fast foreward to bbq. Had 2 beers, was a little buzzed (so tolerance that was slowly built has started to decrease yet again). Decided I liked the buzz and wanted to continue. So I call my sisters to see if anyone can meet me and drive my car home. 2 of them showed up (used to work there so drank too). I got wasted, ended up hitting a pub and then a managers appartment.
Had a meeting downtown at 9am. So 6:30, my hungover (possibly still slightly drunk) ass struggles out of bed and into the shower. Due to the fact that the meeting was downtown my 5 minute commute became 45 minutes and running late. So S said she would drive me (she works in the same area) and I would meet her at my store. Talked to my fave receiver around 7:50, I am already infamous for last nights events. He didn't make it last night, so he asked his coworkers how the party went. Everyone who he talked to mentioned my name. Finally make it to the meeting (had to hike my drunk ass up about 8 city blocks) late, bored. An old manager (used to be at our store) and I chilled together, both of us being tired and still hungover.
From the meeting I had to take the train to my store to get my car and come to crim law. I am currently there, bored, tired, hungover, and now starving cuz I haven't eaten since the bbq last night. Now prof is yaking about motorcycle gangs and criminal offences. At least I don't have to babysit after this. Was supposed to, love the kids but just can't deal right now.

No comments: