5/22/2006

Update on bf
So on the phone with bf again. He just got back from being away all weekend. Good news for me :) Ha. So I decided with this lovely weekend semi-alone that I am finally going to take my own advice and break up with bf. Gonna do it tomorrow night cuz I don't have the balls. Just not working... there needs to be something more there than irritation. Lol thank god this is annoynmous.

Sorry for lack of posting this week. Smashed my finger and spent an hour and half at the clinic and another hour doing 1st aid reports at work. Left index finger so typing was not an option.

Blah blah blah. Bf is going on about his fishing weekend. Oh yeah Big City Girl Me would looove it up there. Yeah ok. That's laughable. OMG he is talking about taking me up again. *Shudders* Can't bear the thought. Alright going to do it tomorrow. Have to do it tomorrow.

No comments: