5/05/2006

Criers
Why do grown people feel the urge to cry like babies whenever something happens? Did they not cry enough as children?? And did those of us who are not criers just cry too much as kids? I really don't get it. At least most have learned that I do not do criers... my sister's only call me crying if a) they want something to be done about it or (and it is usually this one) b) they just can't damn well get a hold of anyone else!
So I didn't get a chance to talk to bf on Sunday, so I texted him telling him I would call him on Monday. I call him on Monday, he sounds upset. So (and hindsight is 20/20) I ask him what is wrong. Well then the waterworks started and he went on and on and on about how shity his life is for 45 minutes!!! 45 freaking minutes. If only he knew what I was really thinking. Of course I mutter the compensatory mmmms and it will be ok.... until he says (through his tears) "I'm so scared I'm going to lose you." and "You're the only one I can talk to." How the fuck to you break up with someone after that? Throw in some stutters and sobs and those were exact words. What in God's name would make him say something like that. I tell him that I am as committment phobic as Chandler on Friends and he tells me shit like that!!!!
As a side note, I think I have been in school too long because I now want to test the aforementioned theory on random people.
Fuck it or for those who want a change and loved Stick It as much as I did stick it!

No comments: